“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” ~Lao-Tzu
Mindfulness is a way of paying attention to what is going on in and around us, from moment to moment, without judgement
~ a way to imbibe calm and ingenuity to what happens inside us, so we can respond with creativity and intelligence to what is going on outside us.
Historically, mindfulness has been called “the heart” of Buddhist meditation. However, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Professor of Medicine Emeritus and creator of the Stress Reduction Clinic and the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society at the University of Massachusetts Medical School is famous for bringing mindfulness into the mainstream of medicine and society. His Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) program, which he launched in 1979, was credited to have popularized the moment. It brings together mindfulness meditation and yoga.
Corporations across the world as well as top business leaders are using Mindfulness based coaching and mentoring, not only to improve personal management, leadership skills and performance but also to lift entire corporations to higher levels of productivity.
Khursheed facilitates her clients to become more self-aware, understand what triggers them in challenging situations and how to deal with it. She enables you to cultivate the skill of being able to look within yourself and make real choices about whether or not we want to let our inner demons continually blow our own house down or become the Hero of one’s own life.
Mindfulness can help Individuals to
- Increase Self-awareness
- Access clarity, presence, and centeredness in times of pressure
- Understand emotions and learn to master them
- Enhance clarity with respect to every area of one’s life
- Reduce stress and improve health
Benefits for organisations
- Improved cognitive function – including better concentration, memory, learning ability and creativity
- Reduced costs of staff absenteeism caused by illness, injury, stress
- Enhanced employer/employee and client relationships
- Enhanced employee job satisfaction
- Increased confidence despite facing problems of current economic work scenario
Get Your Introductory Executive Coaching Session
If you are interested in learning more about Mindful Leadership Coaching, take that first step and set up a no charge introductory session. You’ll leave that first session with tools you can use to make progress immediately.
For more information on an introductory leadership breakthrough session customized for you, please click here.