You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can always control what goes on inside.
In the today’s fast paced world, when the going gets hard, it is all too easy to turn to drugs, and other quick-fix measures out of fear and doubt instead of going for Counselling and Therapy – the challenging, but rewarding task of figuring out and moving forward towards creating a more satisfying and meaningful life for ourselves—authentic self-care and self-discovery, deep and rewarding relationships, Therapy provides a safe, confidential setting in which to discuss your life using specialized techniques of caring, listening and providing support, insight, and guidance.
Psychotherapy & Counseling
Psychotherapy comes from the ancient Greek words psychē, meaning breath, spirit, or soul and therapeia, to nurse or cure. So, psychotherapy is actually rendering service to the soul. Therapy is a treatment process that uses specialized techniques to gain answers to questions concerning self, relationships and thus reduce mental and emotional distress.
Kinds of Therapy sessions:
Are you feeling stuck, not sure what to do and seeking answers to areas in your personal and professional life?
Individual therapy and counselling help you –
- understand different patterns of behaviour, habits and coping
- change those habits to gain greater control over self
- heal from past traumas or abuse
- develop coping strategies and skills for challenges with your career, family, and relationships
- self growth and delving into existential questions
Do you want to regain trust, intimacy and love you once shared?
In your marriage or long term relationship do you face the following?
- Having the same issues over and over
- Inability of your partner to understand why you are hurting
- Constant bickering and fighting
- Extended family conflicts
- Excessive anger, jealousy, control
The aim of couples therapy is to:
- develop the capacity to enjoy each other’s company in a manner that promotes spontaneaity, safety, trust, and creativity.
- improve intimacy, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- change unconstructive patterns of thinking, behavior, and attitudes in a safe, supportive manner
Your child facing problems at school and home? Throwing tantrums or crying excessively?
Child therapy can be an option when facing the following issues:
- Parental Support with Troubled Child
- Withdrawal and Isolation from Friends and or Family
- Unrealized Talent or Giftedness
- Divorce or Mixed Homes
- Attachment Difficulties
- Foster and or Adoption
- Bullying (Cyber and or Physical)
- Attention and Focus
- Cross Cultural Considerations